lunedì 13 agosto 2007

after Brasil...where will I travel to?

I hope that in the second half of september I will have two holyday weeks.
where could I travel to?
the only I know is that I will travel by motorbike.
I'd like to visit Istambul and Damasco, but also Praha, Krakov and Varsav.
And the last monkey which made me spacin'out is "le parc national des cevennes", in France

it fills among Langue d'Oc, Roussillon, Rhone...and at the same time I could go to Nizza looking for one match of the Rugby World Cup....That seem really cool...every night the monkey come in my dreams and says "fancy a trip?" I must kill her....a really bastard inside primate walking on my shoulders. I want to come back to Italy! It's 19 months I don't have holyday! I need to relax...nature, motorbike, having good moments with a cup of wine...is so cool to reach something you have been desiring for a such long time...will be a great trip, I just know!

Nessun commento: